Instytut Fizyki PAN

O nas

THE INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS OF THE POLISH ACADEMY OF SCIENCES was established on 24th September 1953 by a special Government decision. It was rooted in the physics faculties of seven universities: Warsaw University and Warsaw Technical University, Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Adam Mickiewicz University in Poznań, Nicolaus Copernicus University in Toruń, as well as the University and Technical University of Wrocław. The Institute was relying on their research staff, premises and laboratory facilities. The Institute was established as a country-wide scientific institution conducting research in all areas of experimental and theoretical physics, including educational obligations.

Przykro nam, ale aktualnie nie mamy żadnych ofert. Sprawdź ponownie niebawem!